What's on your wish list?
2022 Update: Real estate has shifted to a more balanced, "normal" market.
This is good news - the market is still great for sellers & much better for buyers!
Selling? Prices are still strong. It's a great time to get top dollar for your home.
- How fast will my home sell? This more balanced market means that homes are selling in a more normal time frame, generally from weeks to a couple of months.
- How many offers can I expect? Multiple offers aren't as common now but getting the right offer has always been paramount, one from a pre-approved buyer with attractive terms.
- Should I have open houses? It's up to you - most homes sell readily with or without them.
Buying just got easier! The calmer market means more available inventory.
- Buyer incentives are back! Some builders are offering help with closing costs and other bonuses.
- You can lock in your interest rate for up to a year. Points are widely available again so you can get a lower interest rate.
- Use a buyer's agent whether you build or buy an existing home. It costs no more than going it alone so put a professional on YOUR side.
- Get pre-approved by a local lender before home shopping. It's fast, free, and easy. I can recommend several reputable lenders to guide you.
- You may be able to buy your next home before selling your current home, even if you don't think you have enough cash on hand. Contact me to learn more.
Selling a home is about more than putting a sign in the yard.
Ask how I do MORE to get your home sold!
Contact me to learn how the market is doing in your area and what your home is worth.
Professional photos, worldwide exposure, and aggressive marketing get results!
Get the peace of mind of having a Realtor on your side!
Whether you're building or buying, a buyer's agent works for you, not for the seller. Together we'll find that special property & I'll handle the details all the way through closing.
People say the nicest things…
“I can't say enough about how hard Judy worked to find my first home, we looked on and off for a year and a half. We searched high and low to find just the right property for me. I ended up building a house & her assistance during the process was extremely helpful."
“Judy did a fabulous job marketing and selling our Madison home - it sold in less than a week. She made a stressful process much smoother than I thought possible.”
Judy sold our home in Madison and is helping us find our next home. Very thorough and knowledgeable about the market and what best fits our needs. I am especially impressed with how quickly she responds to our calls, texts, and emails. A great agent and would definitely recommend!"
“Judy Perry sold our luxury home in Huntsville for top dollar and also helped us buy our next one - when we suddenly relocated, she sold that house quickly too. Her service was outstanding and I can't imagine using any other agent.”
"Judy sold our house in only 6 days and we bought our next house with her as well. It was clear that her advice was based on what was in our interests, not what helped her bottom line. She exceeded our expectations in every way."
Covid-19 has impacted all of our lives and will likely continue to do so.
Whether buying or selling, together we will make a plan suited to your comfort level with regard to safety precautions and social distancing. Realtors have implemented many precautions for home showings, inspections, and closings and I take these safety measures very seriously.
Here are just a few tips - there are many more that can be customized to suit your needs.
- Drive your own car to the showings rather than riding with your agent.
- Wear gloves and/or a mask while touring a home. (I can provide gloves & masks.)
- Wear shoe covers or remove shoes before entering a home.
- Refrain from touching surfaces while touring a home.
- Sellers can request that buyers wear masks, gloves, & remove their shoes or wear shoe covers. If needed, I can provide gloves and masks for buyers and agents visiting your home.
- Turn on all lights and open closet/pantry doors before every showing.
- Open windows before and after showings to let fresh air circulate.
- As always, leave the home before each showing.
Feel free to give me a call to learn more!
A few COVID-19 resources to keep you informed: