What's on your wish list?
Selling a home is about more than putting a sign in the yard.
Ask how I do MORE to get your home sold!
Contact me to learn how the market is doing in your area and what your home is worth.
Great photos, worldwide exposure, and aggressive marketing get results!
My services as a buyer's agent are FREE and I'll be working for YOU.
Get the peace of mind of having someone on your side! Whether you plan to build or buy a brand new home or want a pre-loved home, a buyer's agent works for you, not for the seller. Together we'll find that special property & I'll handle the details all the way through closing.
People say the nicest things…
“I can't say enough about how hard Judy worked to find my first home, we looked on and off for a year and a half. We searched high and low to find just the right property for me. I ended up building a house & her assistance during the process was very helpful."
“Judy did a fabulous job marketing and selling our Madison home - it sold in less than a week. She made a stressful process much smoother than I thought possible.”
Judy sold our home in Madison and and is helping us find our next home. Very thorough and knowledgeable about the market and what best fits our needs. I am especially impressed with how quickly she responds to our calls, texts, and emails. A great agent and would definitely recommend!"
“Judy Perry sold our luxury home in Huntsville for top dollar and also helped us buy our next one - when we suddenly relocated, she sold that house too, and in only two weeks. Her service was outstanding and I can't imagine using any other agent.”
"Judy sold our house in only 6 days and we bought our next house with her as well. It was clear that her advice was based on what was in our interests, not what helped her bottom line. She exceeded our expectations in every way."
Covid-19 has impacted all of our lives and will likely continue to do so in the days ahead. We'll get through this! In the meantime, we've implemented changes in the real estate industry to keep people safer.
Real estate sales have been designated an essential service by the Dept. of Homeland Security and the state of Alabama. In both good times and challenging times, some people will always want or need to move. I continue to be committed to providing exceptional service to my clients.
Currently, the housing market in north Alabama remains VERY strong. If you're thinking of selling, this may be a good time to take advantage of current market strength.
Whether buying or selling, together we will make a plan suited to your comfort level with regard to safety precautions and social distancing. Realtors have implemented many precautions for home showings, inspections, and closings and I take these safety measures very seriously.
Here are just a few tips - there are many more that can be customized to suit your needs.
- Drive your own car to the showings rather than riding with your agent.
- Wear gloves and/or a mask while touring a home. (I can provide gloves & masks.)
- Wear shoe covers or remove shoes before entering a home.
- Refrain from touching surfaces while touring a home.
- Sellers can request that buyers wear masks, gloves, & remove their shoes or wear shoe covers. If needed, I can provide gloves and masks for buyers and agents visiting your home.
- Turn on all lights and open closet/pantry doors before every showing.
- Open windows before and after showings to let fresh air circulate.
- As always, leave the home before each showing - in light of current events, some sellers choose to stay gone for a couple of hours.
Feel free to give me a call to learn more!
A few COVID-19 resources to keep you informed:
- Apple newsletter, LOTS of informative and interesting articles:
- You can also receive excellent Covid-19 newsletters from Consumer Reports & National Geographic